Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Z


Good morning class. 

Welcome to the end of round nine of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the zippy letter:


...but before we do please


I have something important to tell you.

As you know, I've been pretty ill.   No answers yet and I will actually update you all in a post later this week.

Based on your e-mails, I think you all like our little Alphabe-community so I will just continue for the next round.

I'm hoping to be able to participate this next round.

I have a thought of a theme and if I can just get the pain management under control a little better I think I can do it.

I appreciate your understanding that I can't visit much!

I will when I can!

Often I read your links but if my hands are bad, it's difficult to write a comment to you!

Let's try it again, if you're game.

And, if you're not, thanks for participating.  You've been fabulous!




Everything else is still the same!


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find your link otherwise. And, if you see any broken links, please let me know that as well.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your zany Z post now!






post signature

14 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Sending good juju to you...

xxoo,

RMW

Pictografio said...

I don't know what to say... Just simply will keep my fingers crossed for you.

EG CameraGirl said...

Thank you for hosting this fun meme. I'm sorry to read that you are still in so much pain, Jenny! Yes, I do enjoy this meme and sincerely hope that you will be able to participate more in the coming round.

carol l mckenna said...

Sending you lots of healing energy hugs ~ xoxoxox


Happy week to you,
artmusedog and carol
A Creative Harbor

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sending much love and healing light to you Jenny!
hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I do so hope you are able to find some relief! Thinking of you.

Gattina said...

Thank you for your courage to continue the game for the next round ! It's true I like it very much so do others.

Sandra @ Sandra's Ark said...

Jenny your link-up is the one I enjoy the most, such varied posts from everyone and the bit of humour you seem to manage to put into it.

Jim said...

Yay!! For you, Jenny. I love your meme a lot and love you for doing it so faithfully. Never missed a post, did you. Mr. Linky would act up some back in the old days.
Some probably haven't missed a post for you, "perfect attendance," I go in spurts (even did a few Saturday Centus fit you) but have participated in four (4) in your series now . Thank You, Jenny,
..

Splendid Little Stars said...

wow, Jenny! Thank you! I do love Alphabe-Thursday, but I understand how you must feel.
sending hugs and huge wishes for healing.

Mrs. Bobo said...

Hey old friend!! I haven't been on here in such a long time, but your blog update came to my email so I wanted to stop by and check in on you. I'm sorry to hear you have not been well! What's going on?
Life has been so busy for me... still teaching 1st grade, now hosting a daily tv talk show at my husband's station. Kids are growing... 2 in high school and 1 in college.
The picture frame you sent me for my wedding 4 1/2 years ago sits on my dresser and I think of you often. I've just been slack and posting in the blog I had. But I do wonder how you are!!
I'm gonna haveta come back and do some catching up. xoxox
~Robin Bobo
~Bits-n-Pieces (I think that was my blog name)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey precious Jenny, I'm holding you high in my prayers. Take care girl and please, please, feel better my friend.

God bless and have an amazin' weekend!!! :o)

Annesphamily said...

I miss your smiles here. Heal and come back soon to share your talent for storytelling. Hugs Anne

Little Wandering Wren said...

Wow - despite all you are going through you are carrying on for another round - a heartfelt thank you. You know we enjoy it. I am not as regular as I would like, and you can see I'm only half in with the Z today, but i'm here, and you're here and lot's of others too. so let's party whilst we all still can. I am hoping that by the end of next round you'll be leading the dance dear Jenny!
Wren x