Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday Letter C


Good morning class. Welcome to round nine of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be cavorting around the cuddly letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!  I am, for the moment, current on visiting, too!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link, just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Saturday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please share your cute post about the letter C now!
post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to participating in Alphabe-Thursday for the first time.

Thanks so much for hosting.

Blessings,
Patti @ Magnolia Cottage

Lou Lou Girls said...

I'm loving your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

Birgit said...

Once again I can't visit a linked site -- Canning Pineapple. Am I blocked or people from Germany or anything else? Would be interesting to know!

Hugs,
Birgit

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting this - it's one I look forward to each week. Debbie

Susan Anderson said...

So far, I'm three for three. Not sure if I can keep it up, but I intend to try!

=)

Sandra @ Sandra's Ark said...

I would like to leave a message for no. 14 I thought your picture was beautiful but was unable to leave a comment, when I clicked to do so I got a page of code instead. So I G+ it instead.

Also I found the same problem as Birgit above I was also blocked from Canning Pineapple.

GranthamLynn said...

One of my favorite letters. Bet you can't guess what my very favorite letter is. LOL. So I finally got it posted. Internet went down in the middle of my editing. Had to start all over! Ick..I isn't my favorite. Just to let you know.
Off to visit. The linky's.
Have a good Friday.
Sherry

Unknown said...

I was over the moon when I saw your comment. It make me so happy.

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! Always fun to stop by and say hi! Celebrating being alive and praying always that you will get your health back! Hugs, Anne

Jenny said...

Jenny, I tried to repost my Canning and Pineapple from http://twotumbleweeds2.blogspot.com but you're links are closed. I'll add a new post tomorrow for D. xo Jenny

Annesphamily said...

I am crazy and kooky today! I posted the letter C for Colton and his birthday cake! HaHaHa

Annesphamily said...

I am crazy and kooky today! I posted the letter C for Colton and his birthday cake! HaHaHa