Sunday, December 29, 2013

Alphabe-Thursday - Thankful F

This round of the alphabet I want to share what I'm thankful for. 

  
I am thankful for finding this quotation about inner peace.

"For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe." -- Larry Eisenberg

Our Granddaughters are winging their way toward Philadelphia heading toward their new life in Ireland.

I feel at peace about all of it.

I'm glad that something touched my heart enough so that I could let go of the worry and fear of their leaving.

They will be missed.

And now I am free to begin saving all my pennies for a trip to see them sometime this spring.

 

This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter F.   To read other F offerings, just click here.
post signature

8 comments:

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

I really hope you get the chance to go see them in Ireland. Our son and DIL got engaged there. It is a pretty special place. If you get a chance to hop over to Scotland too, let me know, I can give you all kinds of places to visit. Edingburgh, my favorite!! Happy New Year to you and your family. Cathy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Dear Jenny, I am glad you are at peace with the move. Save those pennies and you will see them soon!
hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

They are going to miss you like crazy. You will just have to go!

Gattina said...

Buy yourself a big fat piggy bank and name it "Dublin" !

Lola said...

Virtual pennies are winging their way to you right now!

... and a Happy New Year!

lissa said...

great find. I wish I could follow it but it's hard for someone who thinks too much.

I hope you have a great 2014.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're going to get to see them this spring. What a great adventure for you!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I'm glad you've found peace about this. Now you have a wonderful trip to look forward to!