Friday, September 13, 2013

Painted Alphabet - Letter Q

I've been painting quite differently this week.

I like these.

Mr. Jenny is not so fond!

He says it takes too much effort to read them.

Anyway.

Here's the first Q.

This is my Quest...

12" x 12"

And I totally love this one.  Such a beautiful love poem to read in Quiet moments!  (and there is a Q word in here so I thought it counted...so there!)

12 x 12 
 
 Signs are hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs.
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter Q.   To read other Q offerings, just CLICK HERE.
post signature

10 comments:

Rita said...

Two beautiful pieces!! :)

pasqueflower said...

Very nicely done! I've been tilting at some windmills lately, so I love the first one.

Pondside said...

They are both unique, but the second one is particularly poignant. Sometimes a few more words are needed, and I didn't find them at all difficult to read.

Annesphamily said...

Oh I love these! Jenny you are so talented! A beautiful creative heart!
Have a great weekend! Hugs Anne

Lola said...

So creative & lovely!

Have a great weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love these Jenny! There's nothing wrong with a little reading!!
Paris Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

They are lovely. Are they quotes or your original writing?

Busy Bee Suz said...

Well, I have to disagree with mr Jenny. :) I love them both.
XOXO

SarahBeth said...

The Impossible Dream -- love that song! So I love your sign!

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice Jenny! How in the world do print so neatly on them? I can't do it on paper with a pencil!