Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Centus Week 160

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY of Saturday Centus.  This is Captain Tessa Rose with a little Pirate Challenge.

Oh.  I learned my pirate name was Tessa Rose from clicking here and going through a kinda/sorta weird quiz.

Hey, it's hot outside.   A girl has to keep boredom at bay in whatever air conditioned fashion is available.
 
The prompt this week:   "ARGH, MATEY!" 

Number of words:  102 total (including the two words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any but feel free to 'talk like a Pirate' and use your own Pirate Name (unless you think that's silly)
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature div>

5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Argh, Matey! Methinks that Mason Miserable needs to walk the plank for his treachery and sea dog ways. I'll have my First Mate Troy make him do it! Aye, just call me Captain Hook because I don't just get even, I give 'em the right hook when I can! Read my blog for my exciting adventures of Captain Hook, and you will understand. ;-)

XO,

CH aka Sheila

Kris said...

Ahoy ! I'm Captain Tessa Rose Too !
I'm back in port and ready to write a swashbuckler story !!! :)

Unknown said...

The quiz said that I am also Captain Tessa Rose

21 Wits said...

I am just excited over this week's centus, since I've been a Princess Pirate for the last 2 years and 5birthday parties already! There will be some duels as a good many of us hold the same title! Ha! Ha!

21 Wits said...

I can't seem to get Mr. Linky to let me see Vicki's post! I'll be back!