Saturday, February 9, 2013

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX of Saturday Centus.


 
The prompt this week is:   'Leave no kidney stone unturned'
 Number of words:  105.   (including the five words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday... post signature

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Doubling up today on Sat Centus and A-Thursday.

=)

21 Wits said...

Oh my- stone!!! The picture really nearly tossed me- But I pulled a post out anyhoo! Jenny I'm hoping you have the warm sun on your face and pretty stones in your pockets!

21 Wits said...

I had one of those brain-freeze moments (yes I confess to being caught by a snowman again!) but how about having a photo-caption centus again!!! Oh please please please...although one less kidney stone like!!!!!!!!!!

Kris said...

Yikes Jenny...thought I'd have a hard time but came up with something pretty yummy !!! ;)