Thursday, January 3, 2013

Painted Alphabet Letter G

Good Golly.

How did it get to be 2013?

How can things STILL be busy?   It feels almost like Christmas was a few weeks ago.

Oh well.

Even in spite of New Year busy I have a few signs to share with you.

AND...

Our oldest Grandlittle has a few signs to share with you.

She has taken up painting.

I keep reminding her to have 'patience' while she's working.

I think her patience is paying off because these turned out super cute.  

The first two are 92% Grandlittle Julia and 8% Grandma assistance.  Pretty good for her first time painting.


 
12" x 12"
 
I really like this one.  
 
 
15" x 16"
 
And this castle one is quite different.  
 
 
16"  x 19"
 
These are all hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs (and my Grandlittle's, too!)
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter G.   To read other G offerings, just click here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

21 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jenny you know I love your signs and the GrandLittle's are great also. Looks like she got some talent from her Grandma!

hugs, Linda

Ms. A said...

Holy cow, she definitely has your artistic genes!

Good job, Julia! Way to go!

Naperville Now said...

darling! glad to see your artistic ways being manifested so beautifully in your grandchild.

Annesphamily said...

Great talent from a grand family! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

I LOVE the great dane one. She is amazingly talented, just like her grandmother. Luckies.

Gattina said...

Very nice creations again ! How nice that your granddaughter starts with painting classes, she will have fun !
Happy New Year !

Lola said...

Good golly indeed! They're all *G*reat!

Whispering Thoughts said...

Lovely quotes especially the last one

vivian said...

Great signs Jenny. If my grandparents were still alive the "got great danes" sign would be perfect for them as they breed and raised danes for showing. they would have five or six dogs at a time and litters of puppies. I loved going there to play with the dogs. Also, my grandfather was a dog show judge and used to travel all over the country doing shows. He acutally had part of an ear bit off by a saint bernard at a show! (needless to say that dog didnt win!) lol
anyways..
love the signs and Happy New Year!
xoxo
vivian

Tatiana said...

omg the dogs are so cute! and woww, that castle one is gorgeous- it must have taken so long :O

Lmkazmierczak said...

Ordinary Words....very cool signs♫ You seem to be getting even more creative!

Anonymous said...

Grandlittle Julia did an excellent job and so did her grandma! Love these

pasqueflower said...

Great signs!! I especially love the music one and the stone by stone a castle ones. Congrats to Julia! And kudos to grandma for mentoring. We could all use a little more patience some days.

summersundays-jw said...

Julia may be on her way to fame & fortune.....great job! So nice that G'ma takes the time to teach her. She'll always remember. Jan

Unknown said...

I hope reading your blog and joining in Alphabe Thursday will give us some of your incredible talent. I am such a huge fan of yours.

Love,
Scudds

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

What a fun thing for you to do together!

Jo said...

wow!!! fabulous work by you both!!! I love the dog ones, they are fabulous!

Monica said...

Wow...Great job, Julia!!! (Grandma too!)

Rebecca S. said...

Thanks for sharing yours and your grandlittle's creations. They're really nice! I like the loyal dog one best :)

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! I love the castle! It's nice that your grandlittle is interested in painting too.

Susan Anderson said...

I'm impressed with her work!

And I love the text on the last two...

=)