Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Centus - Five Little Pumpkins...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE of Saturday Centus.

I'm sorry.

I'm obsessed with fall.   And maybe Halloween.  This little picture will work for either.


The prompt this week is the picture above.  I promise next week I will come up with a dastardly written prompt.
Number of words: EXACTLY 100 words.
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.



post signature

4 comments:

Gail said...

I forgot to comment this morning...I'm pitifully in the pot.

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, I got one done this week. A little late, but with my good friend Jenny in mind!

=)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

A day late but here!
~Naila Moon

http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2012/10/5-little-pumpkinsa-story-in-100-words.html

21 Wits said...

I'm late for me too- but I'm here-and I'm talking pumpkins- but Halloween is approaching fast- Hope your weekend was purr-fect!