Saturday, September 8, 2012

 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE of Saturday Centus.




PROMPT:  "It's only words.   And words are all I have..." 
WORD COUNT -  Not to exceed 109  (including the prompt)
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
PICTURES - Any Additional

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.

12 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Jenny, life has been hectic lately (I know, when is it not.) I didn't get here last week, but you couldn't have picked a more perfect prompt for me than this one for today. Thanks so much for hosting, and for being a hostess who takes the time to read the posts on blogs that link up and who leaves such encouraging and wonderful comments! laurie

Nonna said...

I'm stymied so far...I'll have to think awhile and see what I can come up with !

Have a great Saturday and thanks for being wonderful you :) !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

Bethe77 said...

Well.....I will be working on this prompt. Im sure I will come up with something for Its only words
Blessings

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, this is a good one. Thanks, Jenny!

=)

lissa said...

I skipped last week with the football line but decided to try this week's.

hope you have a great day.

21 Wits said...

I too skipped football, but I'm back with this love sick note! Oh how wonderful to see your smiling face, wait, there was no face, just sad words across the page! Ha! Ha!

anitamombanita said...

Oh, Mrs. Jenny, did you give this one to us just for ME?! Got the package today...and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Thanks!!

Judie said...

Now this is the kind of prompt that I really LOVE!!!

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny & Co,

I've been away for at time and thought I
I'd post something again. I really love this prompt!

This is a text that fits into a longer story that I have been writing for the past month or so.
It's great to be back!
Best wishes,
Anna
'SC week 123 It's only words...'

Unknown said...

I have nominated you for One Lovely Blog Award
Please come to my blog to receive the award
please do not feel obligated to pass this award on - this is a thank you to you

LLM Calling said...

Wow, that prompt has tapped into my current emotions; sorry for the sad poetry llmcalling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/words-are-all-i-have.html?m=1

Nonna said...

Finally success writing on my Mom's birthday today !