Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter Z


Good morning class.

Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the zippy letter:


...but before we do please


I have something important to tell you.

Round four of Alphabe-Thursday will not start until November 2! We will be starting at the letter A.

Next week, October 19 we will do a linky but the theme will be Autumn Colors. This theme will be open to personal interpretation and I'm planning to do a little giveway this week.

The following week, October 26 we will do a linky but the theme will be Anything Autumn. You can do Halloween, a recipe, pictures of your decor, a craft. I will also be planning a little giveaway for this week as well.

(Thank you HR for helping me with this great idea!)

The following week, November 2, we will resume Alphabe-Thurday, Round 4!

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me or leave them in a comment.

Now...

Back to the normal A-T 'fine print'!

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find your link otherwise. And, if you see any broken links, please let me know that as well.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your zany Z post now!







post signature

15 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I've got Z ready to go, but I'm not gonna put it up till midnight because you know me. It really has to be Thursday for Alphabe-Thursday.

I know. I'm a nut case.

;)

Tina´s PicStory said...

nice idea to see the autumn colors next week :)

Unknown said...

Jenny I didn't spell zucchini correctly. Can you fix it for me?

The Poet said...

Hello all.
Two weeks of giveaways...what fun!

Looking forward to reading what you've come up with for "Z".

Enjoy the rest of the week & have a lovely weekend everyone!

The Evening Zephyr

lissa said...

I doubt I'll be joining the next alphabe-thursday. I'm exhausted just by this one.

happy october.

Anita said...

I'm not one of your participants, but I'm surely impressed with your dedication, organization, and leadership. :)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Great Z pic from a most zealous host!

God bless ya sweetie!!! :o)

ellen b. said...

I'm zoning out for Z but I'm looking forward to the autumn theme and starting up again in November...

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! Always great "Z" time over here! Have a great week! Anne

Gattina said...

Hope to see some autumn colors next week, so far it's still all green ! and in some parts of the world there is no autumn at all !

H said...

You called it 'Autumn' not 'Fall'!! Aren't you wonderful!!!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Jenny,
It will be fun to see some pretty Autumn pictures. Thaks for hosting!

Splendid Little Stars said...

That sounds fun, Jenny! I'm so glad you're doing another round!

Jeannette StG said...

Hello Jenny, I put up my link a while ago (half hour or so) but it's not coming on the list. Put a through a second time, and was prevented. Please have a look if something is wrong, or I need to fix something? Thank you:)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! I wish I was able to get my Z post together! I sadly have to turn in my excuse letter here..."Maria will be absent, but looks forward to getting back as soon as possible."

Blessings & Aloha!
(I have so many art orders to work on, which I am always thankful and do love to have the opportunity to do them, but have not had time to do my Z post...maybe I can still throw together the photos I had planned on and call it a done...usually, my posts are sooo long...I can't help it...I admit I am wordy...can you tell? haha)

Hugs to you Ms. Jenny and all the class!