Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Centus - Week 28

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week twenty-eight of Saturday Centus.

STOP! If you didn't read the end SC's from last week, please take a moment to do so. Just work backwards until you find out where you left off. I feel really bad that the people at the end don't get read.

Thanks!

Now on to regular SC biz...In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme. You can use UP to 100 words to tell your story. The prompt does not count for your 100 words AND it must be left intact in the body of your story. No illustrations are permitted. Your story can be fact or fiction, just keep it PG, please!

You have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because there are some amazing writers participating in this meme. Since the links are so short they are also a fun and quick read.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

This weeks prompt, is:

"The early November sunshine cast golden rays..."

Link anytime between now and next Saturday morning.

post signature

11 comments:

Susannah said...

Oooh, I'm first!

Thank you for posting this, it is always fun and right now is a handy diversion from the words I am struggling to find for Nanowrimo. It is my first year taking part and having never written anything longer than a blog post before, it is, umm, what's a pleasant way of saying it? ...challenging. :-)

Still, it is always good to participate in the Census, so here I am.

(now, I'd better get back to writing)

Susannah ;-)

Deborah said...

Thanks for posting Jenny, they're always a pleasure to do :o)

Bookie said...

Jenny, your Centus are the best and they are habit forming. Last night I got an invitation to a fall craft bazzar. It might have been fun, but I remembered Centus...passed on the outing. Was up early this morning to do Centus, even before tea!Now better get to the teapot and get ready to Saturday read....

Unknown said...

I like it when I have Saturday off from work so that I can participate in your Centus party. It is so much fun! Looking forward to reading all the stories later when today's demands and chores are done!!!!

Tina said...

It's probably just a typo...but still, you said 1000 words!!! Ok, ok, I'll keep it to 100. Sheesh. I'm excited to have the time to participate this week!

Susan Anderson said...

I'm a big Centus fan, too. It's become a treasured part of my Saturday morning!

=)

Tina said...

Jenny, I goofed my link #12. It just links back to you. #13 works. I don't know how to delete the old one...I'm probably not allowed to since you're the host blog. Anyway, sorry to be a pain.

noexcuses said...

It took me all day, but I finally made it! There are some great stories here today!

LEAT said...

Recent reader, first poster! Also struggling with NaNoWriMo, but what that has done is make me want to write everyday. Just the short stuff seems to be flowing more! Thanks so much :)

Kat said...

This was a tough one for me Jenny, I don't know why. There are some really great stories this week! Thanks as always for hosting, this has truly become my favorite day of the week :) Kat

LEAT said...

Thanks for the Dr Wicked tip Jenny. I will give that a try. And keep writing tasty shorts in the meantime if WriMo doesn't pick up!